Re: Expectant Father Joins List

Welcome Steve and thanks for clarifying that--
I was wondering why the A was pronounced
question!  I remember so well the weeks when
we were waiting for our pup Bogey to be old
enough to take home.  Seemed to take forever!
Hope you live close enough to go visit your baby
every once in a while!

Take care, Lori and crew in Seattle

Steve Asson wrote:
PHEOJLFKHLGKPPCBFFBKKEHLCCAA.steve@velatech.com">
Well, after getting my own post to the list, I thought maybe I should just
explain the name a little better:

What came through was:

My name is Steve Asson (pronounced ?-sun).

But what I had typed in was not a question mark. Rather a long A, as in
Acorn.

....just in case anyone was unsure...