Expectant Father Joins List

Hello everyone in Brier Pup Land,

My name is Steve Asson (pronounced ?-sun).  My wife Silvia and kids Danielle
(10) and Kaitlin (9) are eagerly awaiting the day we get to take home our
puppy from Gidget and SeaJays New Year's Day Litter.

Gina send us a note a couple days ago telling us about this list.  I finally
got around to joining it today.  Let me tell you, I have spent HOURS reading
over the archives.  I started by jumping around to topics that looked
interesting (Crates - still gotta get one) but soon decided to sort by date
and start from the beginning.  I'm not even a quarter of the way through yet
but have learned TONS already!

I just wanted to say HI and let you know I was lurking around until I get
through the rest of the list items and see if there is anything left to
ask...  hard to believe, but something tells me there will still be plenty
of info to come.

Bye for now,

Steve Asson (you can call me ACE, just please dont call me A**)