Re: Ear Infections

I know why I shouldn't have jumped in, because I didn't read the whole
post that Leigh sent. I did, after I had more time. I agree with
everything Gina said. I use Acidophilus instead of Yogurt, because it is
always available, or easier to have on hand. Gina, being a raw feeder,
always has yogurt around ;-)
The corn in food is a bad boy! I have had no problems since I started
using the holistic kibbles with no corn. This is why there is raw
feeders. Food is so important. I still have some dogs on the
Acidophilus. Those are the ones that are still kibble sensitive and get
red yeast in the pads of their feet. This helps alot with that also.
Amazing stuff.

                             Ilene

--
Ilene Cook