Re: Dog weight

At 05:06 PM 1/8/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Boy was I way off!!  Bo is a slender 57 pounds at
>16 months.  I was shocked as I truly thought he
>would weight in at least above 60.  Nope--the vet
>reassured me that he looks great--and he really does
>but I was sure in panic mode for a minute.  Maybe
>its all the hair/feathers that make him look bulkier!

Ha Ha Ha,  it always amazes me too when they weigh in less than I thought
they should.  SeaJay is 72 pounds and I would say by looking at him he's an
80 pounder.  If you think Bo needs to bulk up start giving him more
RMB's.  I still can't believe I was so off on that one.  There I was trying
to put weight on SeaJay for the shows in October, as Judy said he was thin
so I was giving him extra fat globs and more hind quarters less T-necks and
he did gain but not what I thought he should have.  What I did get was a
dog with lot's of energy!  Wowza was SeaJay up,,, must have been all that
fat he was turning into energy.

Gina