Re: A passing at Brier

I am so sorry for this loss Gina. All I can say is that you have earned
another arce in Heaven for all you did for this old Cocker. You have to
be the most tender hearted dog person I know, and please find comfort in
knowing that even if the first part of her life wasn't the best, it sure
changed when she came to you!

                        Ilene

--
Ilene Cook