Re: Checking in

Gina, etal....
I've been out of touch for the Christmas season so am now just checking in
myself.  Ruby Rose is a doll and now weighs 50 lbs.  Just weighed her on her
9 mo birthday.  Does that sound like a proper weight?  She looks good....just
wondering if that sound like she's on track.  I'm still feeding her twice a
day at 1and 1/3  cups kibble each meal.  Also, of course, she is still
getting her raw veggies and raw bones.

Also, Gina, can you tell me how many lbs. you would expect her to be when
fully grown?  I have not yet been able to see the new puppy pix yet.  Don't
think it's the same problem as last April, so will continue to try.

Congratulations on the new pups.  It kind of makes me want to get another
Brier puppy.  Maybe in a few years.  Happy, healthy New Year to you all!
C.....