Re: Ember leaves for Gina's

I have GOT to get a scanner. Ya'll are having WAY too much fun and are WAY too
efficient with getting things scanned pronto, lol. Hey I love good hair day
photo's. I had one with Boomer and that's the one single one Gina uploaded to
the Moon page! Want a current series with Boomer? I'll send them on to you
pronto (g) Would love to see Ember.
Debs

Also, while I'm thinking about it, I haven't seen a current one of Rocket lately
either! got one to send?