final head count

Morning All,

Final head count is 9, seven girls and two boys (not vet confirmed yet). #9
was born at 11:35 PM and almost made it to being born on Gidget's birthday.

Yes today Gidget is 3.  Happy Birthday Gidget!!!  She did wonderful in this
whelp, she was slow but steady, no looses never a real concerning moment.

We are all still very tired here and have lots to do including visit with
Renny from Alaska today on his way back north.  Renny is Gidget's brother
so it's an extra nice treat that I will get to see him for the first time
since he left Brier on his birthday...

More later and I will be sending introductions soon to new members of the
list.  I have not had the new puppy people sign up yet but will invite them.

Gina