Re: no. 8...

At 09:38 PM 1/1/01 -0900, you wrote:
>At 10:19 PM 1/1/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>>number 8 is a bitch 13 oz. 9:56 PM and I think there are still more...
>>head count recap: dogs: 2 bitches: 6 = 8 right? <LOL>
>
>This is definitely an all day adventure!  What time did you get
>up this morning, Gina? Grooming day tomorrow?  George
>goes back to work on Tuesday too?
>
>Linda

Linda,

I only have one dog tomorrow than goodness.  I actually started this
Saturday night.  Gidget kept me up 1/2 of the night Saturday and well most
of Sunday cat naps.  First puppy was born this morning at 8:00 AM.

Yes George is back to work tomorrow...  This s a long whelp...  I will take
Gidget in to the vet in the morning and have an X-ray to be sure if I think
then she still might have puppies.  I am tired yes and I am in awe of
Gidget who looks great...  She naps and I watch her for contractions! <LOL>

Off to watch her nap...

G :-) night All....