[Testbed-admins] Switch to Google Groups

Hi all. Just a heads up that we are considering switching the
testbed-admins mailing list to a Google Group. We currently host
testbed-admins with some really primitive software (mailman).

We see several advantages;

* Better search capabilities. Its google, enough said, right?

* Google Groups has a much nicer and easier to use web interface, if
  you want to treat testbed-admins as a forum instead of just a list.

* Running list server software is a pain, let someone else do it, for
  free.

I created a group and preloaded all of the email traffic through
yesterday. It is currently public, but that is so you all can look it
over first. See here:

http://groups.google.com/group/emulab-admins

Basically, we would like to get feedback before we switch over. If you
are vehemently in disagreement, please speak up.

Please, don't tell us that Google is evil ... just constructive
feedback.

Thanks!
Lbs