Re: [Testbed-admins] panic: Could not load/verify partition X boot record

If it happens for both part 1 and 2 then it sounds like the MBR partition
table is not in synch with where the partitions actually are, or the BIOS
read routines are not working correctly.  Boot a node into the admin MFS
(on boss: "node_admin on pcXXX") and then use "fdisk" to make sure it can
read the MBR and then maybe try "fsck -n /dev/da0s1[aef]" to see if it can
find the partitions.