[Testbed-admins] panic: Could not load/verify partition X boot record

Hi,

I completed the steps where you setup your *-STD.ndz images (a couple times over) and none of my nodes will boot either OS from the FBSD62+FC6-STD.ndz image.

When i fire up an experiment (or run part:1/part:2 from the tftp prompt) the node spits out:

panic: Could not load/verify partition 2 boot record
-- Press a key to reboot --

Any Ideas? Ive regenerated the images a few times thinking that I missed a step but I'm confident now that I did it correctly.

Thanks

--
Chris Benninger
University of Victoria, Computer Science

believed to be clean.