[Testbed-admins] request for read-only access to testbed git repository

Hi,

I'm a new admin at the Department of Information Technology (INTEC), Ghent University (Belgium), and a colleague of Jos De Graeve.
In the coming months I'll will look at deploying a second testbed setup. For this I'd like to request acces to the git repository. My public SSH key is attached here.
##########

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAr3RpRfYJ4NjU4A1VNH2aVFxPQZ8SgZhJs+KjBHmxYd1R/pnFNJhGsFkCjyEQVl2p0XEy8yPXEAcTFys2PQYZympSQsJDtzpxHsDPBeHKa6X7oOqkelfw1yKtYaJW7ZVq7xkBtqTt0+GqLBCOq3BsNixS8otNqmZNvnZdHD6IA8BLjc+HCP6UMxUkCdgHJoouA+hYuTvCeM+gTfucdmkojapj/3WX4ZjmXzu1vhgBZ8JKoQ5CdcjykQO+qyh9KY+Kjm2Fan8mvTOhj2Qcuy4eqmj9bV+Qbc+seYLEnNBpdEH8mgI8BnoIb11HLL+1hhCLyfMBZ77LUk4ZNaovX5McuQ== serge@sitwell

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Serge van Ginderachter

Research Group Broadband Communication Networks (IBCN) / IBBT
Department of Information Technology (INTEC), Ghent University
Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201, B-9050 Gent, Belgium

Phone: +32 9 33 14 894
http://ibcn.intec.ugent.be/