Re: [Testbed-admins] Node problems after dhcp/tftp re-configuration

You were absolutely right, the reverse lookup was broken. After adding a new file in /var/named/etc/namedb/reverse with the new ip and then pointing named.conf at it, the nodes are booting properly without the file.

Thanks guys!

Chris