Re: [Testbed-admins] Problem adding new users to my testbed

I could not create an 'alternate account'. The way I created my first account was by creating the first project (when logged as elabman), then I entered the 'Project Head Information' and with that info my account was created. However, now I am not being asked for this information so whenever I create a new project  I am being added (an admin) to that project by default and I have the problem I described before again.

Also, I logged out and hit 'Request an account' then I chose 'Start a new project', filled the form and after clicking submit I got:

Error Creating Project:   /usr/testbed/sbin/newuser: Could not create new user! Transient Error: (3, 65280, newuser -t leader /tmp/newusersOoVvp) *** WARNING: Could not find an unused unix_uid!

Thanks,

Miguel