[Testbed-admins] Problem adding new users to my testbed

Hello,

I have had problems adding people to my projects in Emulab. Whenever a new user fills up the form to request an account he gets:

Joining Project:  You cannot join project 'test' due to security restrictions! If you were told to join this project specifically, email either the project leader

I went into the code and I found that new users are only allowed if doing so would not add a non-admin (default for new users) to a  project with admins. However, the only users I have are elabman, GeniUser, and me, who are all admins. So, how could I create create a project with no admins so that I could overcome this problem (if this is really the problem)?

Any help is appreciated,

Miguel

However, the only users I have configured now is elabman and me, who

--
PhD student
School of Computer Science