Re: [Testbed-admins] Users Unable to Log onto OPS

By default, we don't allow password authentication on ops, they have to
have a public key.  Assuming that the user(s) had previously uploaded a
public key through the GUI and it just now has stopped working (i.e., they
are now prompted for a password rather than just being logged in), then either
their authorized_keys file in their ~/.ssh directory got clobbered, or
their home directory has become inaccessible.  The latter is unlikely on
ops, since that is where their homedirs are physically (this is more often
a problem on nodes, where their homedirs are NFS mounted).

So for a user in question, make sure they have a .ssh/authorized_keys file
and that it contains more than just the Emulab-generated pubkey.