Re: [Testbed-admins] Freebsd MFS with NFE support

I just put out:

    www.emulab.net/downloads/tftpboot-100128.tar.gz

which has freebsd 7.2 versions.  But these are really just the older MFS
with 7.2 kernels, which sounds like basically just what you did.  We may
need to rebuild the client side as well.  Try these MFSes and let me know.

And no, there is no documentation on building new MFSes.  It is basically
take the old one, copy in new versions of all programs that are already
there.  It is ugly.