Re: [Testbed-admins] Account Not Created on OPS

I have been able to successfully add accounts in the past, however
the last account I created created an UNIX account on BOSS but not
on OPS.  If I was to use the FreeBSD adduser command and add the
account to OPS would that fix the problem or create a new one?

There should have been an error message sent to your testbed-ops
(testbed-logs) mailing list. Can you find that error message and tell
us what it says?

Lbs