Re: [Testbed-admins] Request a specific interface type?

There is, actually.

For Ethernet interfaces, we give the link the type 'ethernet', but also
'ethernet-fxp', 'ethernet-em', etc.: whatever type you gave the
interface in the database. So, they can use confusingly-named
tb-set-link-protocol command (or tb-set-lan-protocol for LANs):

    tb-set-link-protocol $mylink ethernet-fxp

Thus spake Jonathan Walsh on Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 11:48:13AM -0500: