Re: [Testbed-admins] Bump up serial number in DNS

Well the patch is a good correction, but not quite correct i think ?

%Y%H%M%S is not a good choice since we have the same hour, min and second each day of the year
How about %Y%m%d%H%M%S  or just %Y%m%d%H%s

cheers,

Hussam
(Hussamuddin Nasir)

Netlab Operations Team

Laboratory for Adv. Networking  Phone  : (859)218-0059
James F Hardymon Building       Fax    : (859)323-3740
301 Rose Street, Rm 202         E-mail : nasir@netlab.uky.edu
Lexington, KY 40506-0495        Web    : http://www.netlab.uky.edu

                        University of Kentucky