Re: [Testbed-admins] Bump up serial number in DNS

   Is there an easy way to bump up the serial number in the named db
files. It is done currently by the named_conf script in
/usr/tesbed/sbin. But it generates a serial number that is way low that
what is required for us to propagate the DNS updates to our other DNS
servers.

Hmm, I guess we were hoping that a unix timestamp would be a big
enough number for people.

Is the serial number still 32 bits? If so, we got 2 more bits to
turn on.

Lbs