Re: [Testbed-admins] Frisbee error "Unable to get address for loading image"

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Leigh Stoller <stoller@flux.utah.edu> wrote:
I followed the login prompt and logged into frisbee mfs.  I did,

The reload log indicated that the reload was set up properly. At this
point you need to go further back in the console log to see if the
reload really did happen,

The reload really did not happen,the console log showed error message,
Unable to get address for loading image
Failed to load disk, dropping to login prompt at Mon Dec  7 ......
and the problem is actually that the reload
was not properly cleared from the DB. If this was the problem, then
the node would continue to reboot into the frisbee MFS.

One thing to mention here is that, our Boss and Ops are running as VMs in a host machine and the way they talk to outside is through a cable connecting the host machine and our management switch. Do you think it might be the problem of this configuration that preventing Frisbee to work?

Thanks,
Evan
Lbs