[Testbed-admins] Frisbee error "Unable to get address for loading image"

Hi,

   After I swapped out a experiment, nodes stuck on the state of reloading, the screen of the node shows,
Generating nsswitch.conf.
Generating host.conf.
Additional routing options:.
hw.hus.devctl_disable: 0 -> 1
Mounting NFS file systems:.
ELF ldconfig path:/lib /usr/lib
a.out ldconfig  path: /usr/lib/aout
Starting local daemons:Playing Frisbee ...
Authenticated IPOD enabled from 192.1.249.226/255.255.255.255           <---------- This is the Boss's IP
Unable to get address for loading image
Failed to load disk, dropping to login prompt at Mon Dec  7 ......
.
Configuring syscons:.
Initial i386 initialization:.
Addtional ABI support:.
Local Package initialization:.
Addtional TCP options:.

FreeBSD/i386 (pc1) (console)

login:

Do you have any idea about this error?  I was able to load disk image when this node was checked in, but began to behave like above after I swapped out the first experiment using that node.

Thanks,
Evan Zhang