Re: [Testbed-admins] Booting error in Customizing the Generic Image

* Cheng Cui <ccui1@tigers.lsu.edu> [091030 16:24]:
> Hi Ryan,
>
> I got the instruction on how to operate "pxe_boot_path" which is related
> with the "dhcpd_makeconf" script. Now the node could boot in to linux
> pxeboot but it just hung there with no response. Please see my attached
> picture. How to explain this?

I'm not sure at the moment.  Try renaming /tftpboot/grub2/grub.cfg to
something else (like /tftpboot/grub2/grub.cfg.bak) and reboot the node
to see what happens.  Hopefully you should get a Grub prompt.

Let me know what happens.