Re: [Testbed-admins] Booting error in Customizing the Generic Image

OK. I used the "vidconsole" mode. And this time, it fails in the half
way.

But indeed, I have ### edit /mnt/etc/fstab
# Device                Mountpoint      FStype  Options         Dump
Pass#
/dev/aacd0s1b           none            swap    sw              0
0
/dev/aacd0s1a           /               ufs     rw              1
1
/dev/aacd0s1f           /usr            ufs     rw              2
2
/dev/aacd0s1e           /var            ufs     rw              2
2
/dev/cd0                /cdrom          cd9660  ro,noauto       0
0
md                      /tmp            mfs
rw,async,nodev,nosuid,-s256m 0 0

Did I miss something? Please see the attached picture.

Best Regards,

Cheng Cui
. Frey Computing Services Center . Baton Rouge, LA 70803