Re: [Testbed-admins] Booting error in Customizing the Generic Image

Let me see if I built the on-disk boot loader from our modified sources.
I suspect not.  Try downloading:

	http://www.emulab.net/downloads/freebsd-loader-6.2

and putting that into your image as /boot/loader and see what happens.
The easiest way to test it is to take that machine that doesn boot now,
boot it into the admin MFS, mount the disk and copy in the file:

	# on boss
	node_admin on pcXXX

	# on node, once it boots, login and
	fsck -y /dev/ad0s1[aef]
	mount /dev/ad0s1a /mnt
	cp NEW_LOADER_FILE /mnt/boot/loader
	umount /mnt

	# on boss again
	node_admin off pcXXX

Now the machine should reboot and try to boot from disk again.