[Testbed-admins] Emulab and NS-3

Hi,

Emulab uses the ns-2 format to describe network topologies. But NS-3 is
intended as a replacement for the ns-2 simulator in the near future. In
fact, we use this simulator and we have some researchers that contribute to
the simulator with some features/extensions
(http://iptechwiki.cttc.es/Ns3_extensions)

I would know what do you think about ns-3? Is it in your roadmap migrating
the ns-2 interface to the ns-3 interface?

If we were potentially interesting in helping/doing the migration where we
should look? I mean, current ns-2 parser in Emulab? Docs?

Best regards,
Manuel