Re: [Testbed-admins] Error on creating nodes

Title: Re: [Testbed-admins] Error on creating nodes
DOH. I had the bge not the bce.  The nodes were created.

Another note.  I ran the nfree command and the received
Moving [Node: pc1] to [Experiment: emulab-ops/reloadpending]
Moving [Node: pc2] to [Experiment: emulab-ops/reloadpending]

They have been showing “PCs reloading” on the mgmt site for a bit of time, I have not observed the nodes reboot.

Any thoughts?