Re: [Testbed-admins] Power controller or IPMI

Brecht, for you and others: we're very happy to take patches, and would
by happy to include them in the official release (esp. if they can be
done in such a way as to minimize the chance that things break for site
that don't need support for that device, etc.) We're even willing to
give commit access in our CVS repo to external developers who have
demonstrated that they will submit high-quality patches and be careful
about not breaking things. The DETER folks, in particular, have provided
a lot of useful code that's part of the standard release now, and so
we've given Keith at Berkley commit privileges.

Thus spake Brecht Vermeulen on Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:15:30PM +0200: