Re: [Testbed-admins] New node not reporting in to boss

Earlier in the output you should see something like:

  Emulab looking for control net among:  bce0 bce1 ...

Ideally followed by something like:

  bce1: link state changed to UP
  Emulab control net is bce1

But I am guessing it didn't find a control net.  Either because the kernel
doesn't support your NIC or because dhclient times out before it gets a
response.  The former would require a different MFS, the latter is most
often caused by not having your control net switch configured as we expect.
Make sure all the control net ports have spanning tree disabled.  There are
details in the setup document.