Re: [Testbed-admins] SSL connection problem of event system

I am the administrator of Testbed@TWISC. We have upgrade our system
last month.  We meet some problem, here is the error message of the
experiment for swap in progress.  Do you have any idea about this
problem, I think your suggestion will be useful for solving the
problem. Thank you very much.

Hi. Did the problem start happening immediately after the upgrade? For
all users?

Take a look at boss:/usr/testbed/log/sslxmlrpx.log and see if are any
errors are added to file when you try to swapin an experiment.

Also, did you follow all the appropriate instructions in
doc/UPDATING? There is a section in that file about regenerating
all your user certs.

Lbs