Re: [Testbed-admins] Transient Error: (3, 65280, newuser Project: -t leader /tmp/newuserVYb2jY)

We had messed up original the original DEFs file by editing it on windows and it added all the "^M" characters to the end of the files.  the install scripts didn't clean these and they ended up being added to all sorts of files, certificates, config files, etc. etc. so we decided to start over with a clean install from scratch with a clean DEFs file.  the second time we had no problems, I hope you don't have to start from scratch again like we did.

Good luck,
--Ben

Ben Burnett
 R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
   network monitoring and data visualization
 ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
 bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
 --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
 Personal: