Re: [Testbed-admins] Can't boot after imageunzipping a customized image

no, after the initial GENERIC unzip (on pc2) we had the same problems
as we described last week, the MBR worked fine, we could select which
partition to boot, but then fedora panics (as it did before, from bad
nic drivers we think) and FreeBSD booted, but fstab is wrong (we have
SCSI drivers).  This was all expected.  I thought we were going
through this test to test how the MBR was getting zipped and unzipped
on our hardware?  it appears in this test it worked fine.

-Ben

Ben Burnett
  R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
    network monitoring and data visualization
  ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
  bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
  --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
  Personal: