[Testbed-admins] More Disk Space

Dear everyone,
I would like to ask whether it is possible to increase local disk space on each node. Currently, when I initialise a machine there are only 3GB mounted under "/" out of which only 1.3GB is free. The experiments I am intended to run on EmuLab machines require more space on local hard drive - at least 10-15GB (more would be even better).
I know that after I swap my experiment out the data will be lost. I just need to generate several GB of data on each node, process them and then these data could be deleted.
Is there any way how I can achieve it?

Thank you for your replies.

Yours Sincerely,
Roman Kolcun