Re: [Testbed-admins] Wireless emulab setup

 We are at the point in the setup where we start configuring switches
(which we won't be using).  Is it OK to skip the switch setup
entirely, or will that cause trouble when we try to add our nodes?

Hi. Are you saying you do not have any switches?

You will need to setup the control network switch so that the addnode
process will work. We do not have a lot of experience with this
though, so you might run into problems that we need to help you with.

We'll also need to add something to Emulab to allow it to control our
RF switch.  Could anyone give us some advice on where to start with
that?

You probably want to hook in someplace in tbsetup/tbswap.in which is
the guts of swapping an experiment in and out.

Lbs