[Testbed-admins] Wireless emulab setup

Hi,
     We are trying to use Emulab to control a wireless testbed.  Our setup
is similar in overall design to the CMU emulator.  Instead of using
the wired switches and vlans we have an RF switch that controls the
wireless signals between the nodes.  You can read more about what we
plan to do here:
http://www.math.umd.edu/~brenton/papers/extremecom-meshtest.pdf

    We are at the point in the setup where we start configuring switches
(which we won't be using).  Is it OK to skip the switch setup
entirely, or will that cause trouble when we try to add our nodes?

    We'll also need to add something to Emulab to allow it to control our
RF switch.  Could anyone give us some advice on where to start with
that?

Thanks,

Brenton
brenton@ltsnet.net