[Testbed-admins] "add new nodes" and switchmac questions about configuration.

I'm working to add new nodes into our testbed, but the switchmac results and the automatic setting of the port numbers for the ctrl switch and the expt switchs do not fill-out correctly.  Could someone look at my screen shots and let me know if there is something I can do to fix the auto-fill scripts, or if I just have to make the adjustments manually to each node as I enter it.

Here are my switchmac results (looks good I thought):

001b21222939,cisco1/1.6,2,unknown,expt
001b212224b8,cisco1/1.1,2,unknown,expt
001b212224b9,cisco1/1.2,2,unknown,expt
001b212224bc,cisco1/1.3,2,unknown,expt
001b21222938,cisco1/1.5,2,unknown,expt
001b2122293d,cisco1/1.8,2,unknown,expt
001b212224bd,cisco1/1.4,2,unknown,expt
001b2122293c,cisco1/1.7,2,unknown,expt
001b212c8bd8,cisco1/9.36,11,unknown,expt
0022197cb375,cisco2/5.46,3,unknown,ctrl
0022197a5701,cisco2/5.47,3,unknown,ctrl
002219917522,cisco2/3.1,3,unknown,ctrl - this is bce1 on cpu1
0022197b0664,cisco2/3.2,3,unknown,ctrl - this is bce1 on cpu2

I've attached 2 images that show the screen shots of what the web page reports for the nodes.  with some notes about what appears wrong and some questions.

My other question relating to all this is that should I do something regarding the ordering of the nics? (Linux vx FreeBSD)  I have bce0 then a quad intel card em0-em3 then bce1  and my control interface is connected to bce1 on every node, do I need to move my control to bce0 to fix the problem with switchmac and the auto-filling of data?

Thanks,
--Ben

Ben Burnett
 R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
   network monitoring and data visualization
 ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
 bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
 --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
 Personal: