Re: [Testbed-admins] netfpga nodes

To chime in, we also have a few netfpga cards one of which is currently in the testbed, but up until now I hadn't built a production image with support. I'll try localizing the images Rob mentioned,
the project here wanted to have ~6 netfgpa nodes.

Mike
WAIL

Robert P Ricci wrote:
We went throuth this recently on another testbed - I've sent some of the
mail from that thread to the testbed-admins list. Hopefully enough to
get you started.

Thus spake Harley S Green on Tue, May 26, 2009 at 02:58:00PM -0700:
Hello,
We are adding some NetFPGA nodes in our testbed and I was hoping that I could build on what you have already developed at Utah.

Is it possible to make the FC6-NETFPGA image available to download to our testbed?

Also was there any special configuration settings on our main emulab db that I should be aware of in order to enable our netfpga nodes?

Thanks!

Harley Green
Network Systems Department
The Aerospace Corporation