Re: [Testbed-admins] Opening console to power controllers

Im trying to access the console for the power controllers from boss
and have setup everything as mentioned in the install docs. Im
getting this error when running the console command :

[adit@boss ~]$ console power0
/usr/testbed/bin/script_wrapper.py: not found
*** /usr/testbed/bin/console:
   /usr/testbed/bin/script_wrapper.py failed

Any idea why this is happening?

Hmm, this program should not be installed on boss, at least not this
variant. It is intended to run on ops. But the makefile really does
install it, so looks like we have something out of whack. We will fix
things up, but in the meantime, just hop over to your ops node to run
it.

Lbs