[Testbed-admins] restoring ops

Hello,

We recently had a failure issue with our hardware here at Georgia Tech. One of the disks on ops crashed right before we could mirror it and back it up. We had /users and /proj on that disk. So the question we have is, is it possible to recreate just this part and hope that we can get the software to work or will we have to reinstall the entire system again? If we can recreate a portion, could you please point us to what we need to do?

Thanks,
Vishakha
begin:vcard
fn:Vishakha Gupta
n:Gupta;Vishakha
org:Georgia Institute of Technology;College of Computing
adr:;;KACB 3208;Atlanta;GA;30332;USA
email;internet:vishakha@cc.gatech.edu
title:PhD Student
url:http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~vishakha