Re: [Testbed-admins] boss installation halt on trafgen

Hi Mike,

Whoops again. Our firewall doesn't allow build scripts to dynamically download source packages from wherever they want, so we thought it was sufficient to get the tg2.0.tar.gz through other means, unpack it in the right place, and continue with the build. What we didn't do was subsequently read the README in the trafgen directory, which says tg.patch needs to be applied. Once that was done, we are rolling again.

Thanks,

Armen

Mike Hibler wrote:
You are running FreeBSD 6 on your boss, correct?
What version of gcc?  We have:

23 boss> gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
Configured with: FreeBSD/i386 system compiler
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.4.6 [FreeBSD] 20060305