Re: [Testbed-admins] What type of cisco switches do you support?

Thus spake Cheng Cui on Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 02:05:34PM -0500:
> Can you give us a list of supported cisco switches in detail?
>
> I can only find a little information in the set up document as: cisco{
> 65xx,40xx,45xx,29xx,55xx}.

Sounds like you found the list. :) That's the set that we currently
support on Cisco. We also have support for Intel, HP (ProCurve), Nortel,
and Foundry switches (many of these were done by Keith Sklower at
Berkeley, who answered one of your earlier questions).

> But I wish to have more information about the type or other specific
> features. Thanks a lot.

The "documentation" for this is in the source code. If you want to see
what we support, take a look at the snmpit_stack.pm module - basically,
the API that this module supports gives the basic operations that we
support, and this module calls into vendor-specific modules (like
snmpit_cisco.pm) to get the actual work done.

Also take a look at the snmpit help message ('snmpit -h') for a
higher-level view of what snmpit can do.

--