[Testbed-admins] digi etherlite32 problems...

We're trying to use a Digi EtherLite 32 and are having issues getting reliable connections to our serial ports.

What configuration is needed beyond installing the driver and setting up/configuring the drpd daemon?

Are there per line settings (via the ditty util) needed as well? If so, what are they?

After a node boots, we initially can get a serial connection through the etherlite, but after logout, it never responds again.

We also plan to connect to the switch console ports via the etherlite, but we can't get any response from the switch at all via the etherlite.

Note that serial connection to the nodes and the switch work fine over a directly connected serial line.

Any help appreciated,
--
Eric