Re: [Testbed-admins] making an emulab image from scratch

We are sadly lacking in this area (ya think?)

There is part of a document that is relevant that I will send
to you soon (I "updated" my machine and am trying to get it
working again).

We need to put together, at the very least, more comprehensive
instructions.  Better still would be to have a package/rpm that
one could load.