Re: [Testbed-admins] database info reset by nfree command

More specifically i see the problem in the nfree script

Do we need this or can i comment this out ??

The order is:

* If nodes.pxe_boot_path is set, use that.

* If there is a pxe_boot_path associated with the node type, use that.

* Otherwise, use the global default (in the dhcpd.conf file).

So, my first suggestion would be to use the node types (editnodetype
in the web interface) and add a pxe_boot_path attribute.

If it turns out that all the nodes are in the same type, then need to
figure something else out. Off hand, I do not want to recommend that
you comment out any code, not without refreshing my memory a bit more.

Lbs