Re: [Testbed-admins] need advice regarding "SNMP GET failed"

Hello Robert,
Thanks for your feedback. But I am still in darkness to figure out fully.Would you please help me to figure out if the community string is ok or not? Or how to make sure whether the IP connectivity between boss and switch is ok or broken?

In the 'switch_stack_types' table the parameter for the control and experiment switch is respectively 'vlan1' and 'vlan2' and the switches have the following snmp configuration:

Control switch:
access-list 1 permit 192.168.0.70  // boss's IP is 192.168.0.70
no cdp run
snmp-server community vlan RO
snmp-server community vlan1 RW 1

Data Switch:
access-list 1 permit 192.168.0.70
no cdp run
snmp-server community vlan2 RW 1

Looking forward to have your kind response.

Azad