Re: [Testbed-admins] Confused about Install the Console Software

I just copied them over from the ops install since I had done that
first.  I believe there is now a tipserv-install target that would
do this for you, however I have not tried it yet.  I'm going to be
installing a new tipserv sometime this week or next, I'll modify the
doc with my updated experiences.  Feel free to change it yourself
though if you try it.

Hi. There is a toplevel install target called tipserv-install. If you
drag a copy of the emulab source tree over, and your defs file, you
can config/build a tree and then run "gmake tipserv-install" in the
top directory.

I know, this is a lot of work for such a couple of programs!

Lbs