[Testbed-admins] Problems with upgrade to 5.0 from 20070207 release

Hi,

I have two ways about upgrade the software version. One is patch, another is reinstall all system.

If we choose reinstall all system, we have collated some important items.

Our testbed is running version 070207, and I want to upgrade to 5.0. Do you have any suggest what ways that we can do it?

I have prepare another machines can install new version software, and if we have success to install new version, the running system have to be replace.

Important items

1. user account transfer

2. user file transfer(include file permissions)

3. dns configure (forward and reverse)

4. Firewall DB

That would really help us a lot, thank you.

Sincerely,

Shiau-Han Chang