[gits] telling git fetch to use a different ssh key

it finds the key correctly, logs me in, and then (as expected) tells me I should be using git to access the server and logs me out

--
Suresh Venkatasubramanian 	Web: http://www.cs.utah.edu/~suresh/
School of Computing 		Blog: http://geomblog.blogspot.com/

A problem well put is half-solved. -- John Dewey